With the idea the help doctors in the world that are dealing with daily patients affected by the COVID-19 infection we have here created this atlas of patients affected by the disease daily updated.
Patients and practitioners have gently provided most of the clinical images.
We here would like to thank you all of them for helping us on this project.
If you have a picture and would like to share it with us do not hesitate to send it directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have classified the images with the following criteria.
- 1: Vesicles (Varicel.la like eruptions)
- 2: Hives (Urticaria like eruptions)
- 3: Exanthema (Maculo papular generalized eruptions)
- 4: Vasculitical (Hemorrhagic or purpurical eruptions)
- 5: Chilblain-like lesions
- 6: Insect bite-like lesions
- 7: Others